Re: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak? - Redhat ; Subject: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak? Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp => Kadaitcha Woman >"unsolicited bulk email (SPAM) or email spreading malware >(worms, viruses, phishing attempts)" > >You ****ing lying arsehole. X-Complaints-To: usenet.abuse@gmail.com was the best investment you got out ...

  1. Re: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak?

    Subject: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak?
    Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    => Kadaitcha Woman <= wrote:

    >"unsolicited bulk email (SPAM) or email spreading malware
    >(worms, viruses, phishing attempts)"
    >
    >You ****ing lying arsehole.

    Gmail! I predict many more cunts will fall for that one.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email

  2. Re: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak?

    G. Morgan, , the ****-brained, mealymouthed
    green pea, and young boy employed in the pits to help other workers, meowed:

    > Subject: Who is the ****ing cunt named Stefan Kanthak?
    > Newsgroup: alt.os.windows-xp
    > => Kadaitcha Woman <= wrote:
    >
    >> "unsolicited bulk email (SPAM) or email spreading malware
    >> (worms, viruses, phishing attempts)"
    >>
    >> You ****ing lying arsehole.

    > got out of Gmail!

    I've been doing it for a long time, you pillock, but with different
    addresses. However in the last 12 hours alone, I have been netKKKopped to
    myself four times for four different posts.

    I doubt that you have anything remotely approaching a sense of humour, being
    the ****ing dumb cunt that you are, nevertheless:

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...3db07b8?dmode=
    source

    No ****?

    --
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor to Kadaitcha Man:
    "... I sad about you is true."

+ Reply to Thread