partitioning question - Redhat

This is a discussion on partitioning question - Redhat ; I'm a novice with linux. I'm trying to install redhat on a system with a 10gig harddrive. does anyone have sugestions on how many partitions and how big they should be. Thanks Tony...

  1. partitioning question

    I'm a novice with linux. I'm trying to install redhat on a system
    with a 10gig harddrive. does anyone have sugestions on how many
    partitions and how big they should be. Thanks Tony

  2. Re: partitioning question

    org wrote:

    > I'm a novice with linux. I'm trying to install redhat on a system
    > with a 10gig harddrive. does anyone have sugestions on how many
    > partitions and how big they should be. Thanks Tony

    Why not let the system choose for you? Without knowing how you will use
    your system it's hard to give good advice.

    --
    bill davidsen (davidsen@darkstar.prodigy.com)
    Project Leader, USENET news

+ Reply to Thread