I have connected a canon i560s printer to my redhat AS 3.0 server (usb port)
and local printing is fine .
I have configured Samba to see a disk and printer . I can connect to the
disk using samba username and password from both my
windows 2000 professional machines . smbclient -L hostname displays the disk
information and printer information and also
/dev/lp0. From my windows 2000 machine i cannot connect to //servername/lp0
but i can see the printer under printers .
Thats really confusing . I cannot print from both my windows 2000 machines .

Any clues ....