Hi,

this has now happened 3 or 4 times and I was wondering if anyone has seen
it before. The system is RedHat 7.2 with self-compiled dhcpd version "DHCP
Server V3.0pl2". The system will be cranking along fine and out of the blue it
reboots. Each time, I find the following messages as the last thing in
/var/log/messages immediately before the reboot:

May 20 17:58:11 doom dhcpd: receive_packet failed on eth0: Network is down
May 20 17:58:12 doom network: Shutting down interface eth0: succeeded
May 20 17:58:12 doom modprobe: modprobe: Can't locate module irlan0

It seems to be about once every 6-8 weeks. Its not a critical system and I plan
on getting Fedora Core 2 installed soon, but I'd like to solve this problem
just the same.

Thanks,

Kevin