where does KDE's KNode stores it's configuration settings ? - Redhat

This is a discussion on where does KDE's KNode stores it's configuration settings ? - Redhat ; Hello, can anybody tell me where KNode stores it's configuration settings ? KNode is KDE's newsreader. I am running Fedora Core 2. Thanks in advance, -Andray...

  1. where does KDE's KNode stores it's configuration settings ?

    Hello,

    can anybody tell me where KNode stores it's configuration settings ?
    KNode is KDE's newsreader. I am running Fedora Core 2.
    Thanks in advance,
    -Andray

  2. Re: where does KDE's KNode stores it's configuration settings ?

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 14:03:24 -0400, Andray Kaganovsky wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > can anybody tell me where KNode stores it's configuration settings ?
    > KNode is KDE's newsreader. I am running Fedora Core 2.
    > Thanks in advance,
    > -Andray

    /home/andray/.kde/share/apps/knode

+ Reply to Thread