I've updated from FC1 to FC2 on my Sony C1VFK Picturebook.
Everything is working except the X server.
This laptop has an ATI 3D Rage video system.

If anyone has FC2 running with this device
I would be very grateful if you would tell me how you did it.

X is running OK, as I can ssh in from another machine (with WiFi)
and see everything OK,
eg I'm running knode at the moment on the "bad" machine at the moment,
seeing it on the second machine.

So I take it the problem lies with the "ati" driver.

Any suggestions or advice gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366