Need RHCE Help or Advice - Redhat

This is a discussion on Need RHCE Help or Advice - Redhat ; Hi, I will be taking the RHCE soon, I was wondering would anyone care to help me out for the exam. Like what is expected on the test from me. What areas I need to focus on. Thanks, Eon If ...

  1. Need RHCE Help or Advice

    Hi,

    I will be taking the RHCE soon, I was wondering would anyone care to help
    me out for the exam. Like what is expected on the test from me. What
    areas I need to focus on.

    Thanks,

    Eon

    If you need to email me privately - at

    eonesque at yahoo dot com

  2. Re: Need RHCE Help or Advice

    Eon wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I will be taking the RHCE soon, I was wondering would anyone care to help
    > me out for the exam. Like what is expected on the test from me. What
    > areas I need to focus on.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eon
    >
    > If you need to email me privately - at
    >
    > eonesque at yahoo dot com

    When you take the RHCE you have to sign an agreement not to give out
    any info about the test, or they cut your thingy off.

    Seriously though, the best test prep is on the redhat site - it tells
    you all about the test and what areas you need to focus on. I
    personally bought an exam book that supposedly prepares you for it. I
    think it helped me pass.

    The only advice I can really offer is to take the course. It's
    expensive but worth it. The majority of the people that don't take
    the course fail the test the first time, and a good percent of those
    that take the test a second time still fail without the course. I
    read somewhere that the RHCE has a pass rate of 60% for those taking
    the test a _second_ time. First time has a much lower pass rate.
    If you take the course, you have a good chance of passing the first
    time. That can be said for nearly any test - take the boot camp
    course and you will likely pass, but it seems that it just really
    applies a whole lot more to the RHCE.

    Good luck

    alt_phil
    http://uhacc.org