I am trying to find out if anyone has upgraded to the new version of
the dgrp driver ver 1.7 on Red Hat. Specifically, a multi processor
machine running RedHat smp kernel. Evidently there was a bug if you
ran the smp kernel with the old driver -ver1.6. The digi driver would
cause the system to hang. This has been fixed in with ver 1.7 of the
digi driver (according to digi). We are using a single cpu / non smp
kernel and the 1.7 driver appears to be working ok. However, we will
be upgrading to a 4way server running the smp kernel of RedHat AS 2.1.
I was hoping to get confirmation from someone that this bug has been
fixed and is being used in a production environment.

Thanks