Hello All,

I think I broke my internet connection to the network when I tried to
configure /etc/exports for NFS configuration.

Is there a way to restore default settings of linux redHat 9? I have
the installation CD but Iam not sure where to start. I did the
following to my linux box:

1. Add the following line in /etc/exports:
/opt/hardhat/devkit/arm/xscale_be/target
*(rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

please note: That was the only line in /etc/exports

2. I Restart the NFS daemon.
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs restart

3. I Set the NFS daemon to run on every boot. I Used the command:

/sbin/chkconfig nfs on

4. I Sync the NFS daemon. I Used the command:
/usr/sbin/exportfs -ra

and now my network is broken and I cannot FTP, TFTP or connect to my
machine.

Can I undo the changes? I tried to undo what I changed but Iam still
unable to connect to the network.

Please help me.

Thank you.

regards,