What is fedora-yarrow? - Redhat

This is a discussion on What is fedora-yarrow? - Redhat ; I hate to ask dumb questions, but I don't know the nomenclature for Fedora. I installed Fedora Core 1. Would someone please point me to where I can read about the various versions of Fedora (I assume yarrow is somehow ...

  1. What is fedora-yarrow?

    I hate to ask dumb questions, but I don't know the nomenclature for Fedora.
    I installed Fedora Core 1. Would someone please point me to where I can read
    about the various versions of Fedora (I assume yarrow is somehow different
    than Core 1)?

    Thanks in advance,

    Dave Custer

  2. Re: What is fedora-yarrow?

    On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:08:17 +0000, Dave Custer wrote:

    > (I assume yarrow is somehow different
    > than Core 1)?

    Your assumption is incorrect.

    They're one in the same.