Re: Redhat update to Kernel 2.6? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: Redhat update to Kernel 2.6? - Redhat ; Jason wrote in message news: ... > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:45:30 -0600, Jbob wrote: > > > Wondering if Redhat is gonna offer a 2.6 Kernel update before they stop > > supporting Redhat 9 in April. Still ...

  1. Re: Redhat update to Kernel 2.6?

    Jason wrote in message news:...
    > On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:45:30 -0600, Jbob wrote:
    >
    > > Wondering if Redhat is gonna offer a 2.6 Kernel update before they stop
    > > supporting Redhat 9 in April. Still not sure about my own updates yet!

    > Well, Redhat ain't offering much on RH9. But others have put together a
    > Kernel 2.6 upgrade path. I upgraded my office PC to 2.6 (its running
    > RH9) with no problem. Just google redhat 9 kernel 2.6

    For step by step instructions reference:

    http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourc.../README_26.txt

    Regards,

    Mike Chirico

  2. Re: Redhat update to Kernel 2.6?

    "mchirico" wrote in message

    > For step by step instructions reference:
    >
    > http://osdn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourc.../README_26.txt

    Thanks for the link and the detailed instructions for upgrading RH to kernel
    2.6

    --
    Sandgroper

+ Reply to Thread