When does fedora core 2 come out? - Redhat

This is a discussion on When does fedora core 2 come out? - Redhat ; Wondering when Fedora core 2 comes out. I'm a amateur linux user who just likes learning and playing around with it, and FC1 was a great version, few bugs with my system but it's a nice one. Point is, if ...

  1. When does fedora core 2 come out?

    Wondering when Fedora core 2 comes out. I'm a amateur linux user who
    just likes learning and playing around with it, and FC1 was a great
    version, few bugs with my system but it's a nice one.

    Point is, if it's coming out soon, they I won't bother installing it
    again, but if it isn't, well then when?

  2. Re: When does fedora core 2 come out?

    On 27 Apr 2004 06:51:12 -0700, Derrick Rockwell wrote:
    > Wondering when Fedora core 2 comes out. I'm a amateur linux user who
    > just likes learning and playing around with it, and FC1 was a great
    > version, few bugs with my system but it's a nice one.
    >
    > Point is, if it's coming out soon, they I won't bother installing it
    > again, but if it isn't, well then when?

    Make distrowatch.com part of your daily routine. A minimal amount of
    reading there will yield an answer.
    --
    Ken "Buddy" McFelea
    Registered Linux User #194388