I am managing an FTP server running Redhat Linxu 7.2 and would like to
know if there is a way to create multiple user accounts at one time by
importing or replacing the file where account information is stored.
I am a college instructor and use the server for accepting student
homework, and I need to delete and create hundreds of FTP accounts
every ten weeks. I've done some looking for a file that contains the
account info, but haven't found it yet and even then I'm not sure what
the proper format is. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.