I am managing an FTP server running Redhat Linxu 7.2 and would like to
know if there is a way to create multiple user accounts at one time by
importing or replacing the file where account information is stored.
I am a college instructor and use the server for accepting student
homework, and I need to delete and create hundreds of FTP accounts
every ten weeks. I've done some looking for a file that contains the
account info, but haven't found it yet and even then I'm not sure what
the proper format is. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy