Re: incoming mail without information in the from, to, subject fields - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: incoming mail without information in the from, to, subject fields - Redhat ; On 21 Apr 2004 14:40:52 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote: Ah yes...One of the spammers whose been harassing me for weeks. I quit reading his lame posts on the mail groups and now he's following me around the Usenet. Sometimes he's ...

  1. Re: incoming mail without information in the from, to, subject fields

    On 21 Apr 2004 14:40:52 GMT, Frank Slootweg wrote:

    Ah yes...One of the spammers whose been harassing me for weeks.

    I quit reading his lame posts on the mail groups and now he's following
    me around the Usenet.

    Sometimes he's Peter Ross and sometimes he's.....He has about 50 aliases.

    Spammers HATE mail filters that use Challenge-Responses because they
    can't beat them....

    Hey, spammer's sock puppet "Frank Slootweg"!!

    Thanks for another opportunity to teach people how to keep scum
    like you out of their mailboxes.

    I didn't display this post before deleting everything but the first
    line, because I don't care what creeps like you think.

    You can say anything you want, spammer, but you can't spam ME or
    anyone else that uses these programs.

    Don't like it? Tough you-know-what.

    AC
    --
    Pass-List -----> Block-List ----> Challenge-Response
    The key to taking control of your mailbox.

  2. Re: incoming mail without information in the from, to, subject fields

    In article ,
    Alan Connor wrote:

    > Ah yes...One of the spammers whose been harassing me for weeks.

    I haven't gotten much of it lately, but I always thought that spam about
    anti-spam and popup blockers was some of the most ironic stuff on the
    net.

    --
    Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
    Arlington, MA