How I can reinstall arts-1.1-7.i386.rpm package? - Redhat

This is a discussion on How I can reinstall arts-1.1-7.i386.rpm package? - Redhat ; Okey, how I can? I need to reinstall KDE's arts sound server. I tried to erase this package but it doesn't worked. And I tried upgrade this package. Please answer quickly. I don't have time to wait. Thanks for your ...

  1. How I can reinstall arts-1.1-7.i386.rpm package?

    Okey, how I can?

    I need to reinstall KDE's arts sound server.
    I tried to erase this package but it doesn't worked.
    And I tried upgrade this package.

    Please answer quickly. I don't have time to wait.

    Thanks for your help.

    If you need more information, contact me.

    Lasse Liehu
    lliehu@hotmail.com

    PS: Sorry for my bad english.

  2. Re: How I can reinstall arts-1.1-7.i386.rpm package?

    Lasse Liehu wrote:

    > Okey, how I can?
    >
    > I need to reinstall KDE's arts sound server.
    > I tried to erase this package but it doesn't worked.
    > And I tried upgrade this package.
    >
    > Please answer quickly. I don't have time to wait.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > If you need more information, contact me.
    >
    > Lasse Liehu
    > lliehu@hotmail.com
    >
    > PS: Sorry for my bad english.

    Use the 'rpm' command. Use the '--force --nodeps' parameters to force
    re-install it. For more help run 'man rpm'.

    --

    Mauriat (www.mjmwired.net)

+ Reply to Thread