Scanner info - Redhat

This is a discussion on Scanner info - Redhat ; I'm thinking about getting a scanner. I want to get one that Kudzu will recognize and configure automatically. What is a decent one that will "just work"? thanks...

  1. Scanner info

    I'm thinking about getting a scanner. I want to get one that Kudzu will
    recognize and configure automatically. What is a decent one that will "just
    work"? thanks

  2. Re: Scanner info

    mbjj wrote:

    > I'm thinking about getting a scanner. I want to get one that Kudzu will
    > recognize and configure automatically. What is a decent one that will
    > "just
    > work"? thanks

    I have an Epson Perfection 1260 Photo Scanner, that works well.

    --

    Fundamentalism is fundamentally wrong.

    james.knott.

  3. Re: Scanner info

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:14:31 GMT,
    mbjj posted:

    > I'm thinking about getting a scanner. I want to get one that Kudzu will
    > recognize and configure automatically. What is a decent one that will "just
    > work"? thanks

    I've got a rebadged Mustek 1200, that seems to work quite okay, no hard
    work involved. Quite a few scanners have the same parts inside as each
    other, if you see one with a 1200 in the name, it might well be the same.

    --
    If you insist on e-mailing me, use the reply-to address (it's real but
    temporary). But please reply to the group, like you're supposed to.

    This message was sent without a virus, please delete some files yourself.

+ Reply to Thread