Re: Do we really need all three of these newsgroups? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: Do we really need all three of these newsgroups? - Redhat ; Anne & Lynn Wheeler wrote: > > i find gnus virtual newsgroups useful for this ... A google for "gnu virtual newsgroup" is not fruitful. Can you provide a link to more information? (Thanks for the useful reply to that ...

  1. Re: Do we really need all three of these newsgroups?

    Anne & Lynn Wheeler wrote:

    > i find gnus virtual newsgroups useful for this ...

    A google for "gnu virtual newsgroup" is not fruitful. Can you provide a
    link to more information?

    (Thanks for the useful reply to that fellow's question, by the way. A
    pity that yours was the only one.)

    bblackmoor
    2004-04-18

  2. Re: Do we really need all three of these newsgroups?

    On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:09:56 -0400, Brandon Blackmoor wrote:

    > Anne & Lynn Wheeler wrote:
    >>
    >> i find gnus virtual newsgroups useful for this ...

    > A google for "gnu virtual newsgroup" is not fruitful. Can you provide a
    > link to more information?

    Try searching on (gnus "virtual newsgroups").

+ Reply to Thread