Re: Fedora - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: Fedora - Redhat ; Fedora is all that's left of the 'Free' RedHat software, and the projec is ongoing, you can get new releases at the Fedora site. But it's wort noting that there is another product out there called WhiteBox Linux that was ...

  1. Re: Fedora

    Fedora is all that's left of the 'Free' RedHat software, and the projec
    is ongoing, you can get new releases at the Fedora site. But it's wort
    noting that there is another product out there called WhiteBox Linux
    that was built from the source codes for RedHat ES 3, and it's free
    I've used rpms fromn WhiteBox on an enterprise machine so I know the
    are compatible. It's not sanctione by RH like Fedora, but it i
    virtually the same as RH EL.

    -
    henr
    henry's Profile: http://foto-finder.com/vbtest/member...etinfo&userid=
    View this thread: http://foto-finder.com/vbtest/showth...hp?threadid=82

  2. Re: Fedora

    I've heard of Whitebox but didn't realize it was so close to RedHat
    Enterprise.

    --
    JG @ the universe

+ Reply to Thread