Fedora vs Redhat9 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Fedora vs Redhat9 - Redhat ; I just made the upgrade, and it is the same. What are the major differences and will Fedora lack in support as I see the major line of ccommunication is IRC Chat. Thanks, Dennis...

  1. Fedora vs Redhat9

    I just made the upgrade, and it is the same. What are the major
    differences and will Fedora lack in support as I see the major line of
    ccommunication is IRC Chat.

    Thanks,

    Dennis

  2. Re: Fedora vs Redhat9

    dennis wrote:
    > I just made the upgrade, and it is the same. What are the major
    > differences and will Fedora lack in support as I see the major line of
    > ccommunication is IRC Chat.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dennis

    the differences have more to do with how it is developed; as you see the
    end product is very familiar. As your question has been asked to death
    starting months ago, you may want to google it for the commentaries.

    As a starting point, you might learn about using yum instead of up2date
    for maintaining the software.

    --
    Regards,
    Rodger