Driver for SpeedTouch 121.g - Redhat

This is a discussion on Driver for SpeedTouch 121.g - Redhat ; Does anyone know a driver for the Thomson SpeedTouch 121.g wireless USB adapter that works under Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4 or under Suse Linux 9.2 ??? If so, let me know: ehwilders@xs4all.nl Edo Wilders....

  1. Driver for SpeedTouch 121.g

    Does anyone know a driver for the Thomson SpeedTouch 121.g
    wireless USB adapter that works under Red Hat Linux
    Enterprise 4 or under Suse Linux 9.2 ???
    If so, let me know: ehwilders@xs4all.nl

    Edo Wilders.

  2. Re: Driver for SpeedTouch 121.g

    Edo Wilders wrote:

    > Does anyone know a driver for the Thomson SpeedTouch 121.g
    > wireless USB adapter that works under Red Hat Linux
    > Enterprise 4 or under Suse Linux 9.2 ???
    > If so, let me know: ehwilders@xs4all.nl
    >
    > Edo Wilders.

    Sorry no, post here, read here.

    See: http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/in...howtopic=28416