I'm running fedora core 6 on an i686 box. Now 2 updates ago, one was
last night ( I hope this one would fix it but it didn't). My seamonkey
browser shuts itself down when trying to view most web pages, these used
to view fine. Fire fox views the same pages fine. All of my filters,
bookmarks,cookies and email in the seamonkey program.

I posted with bugzilla and have not heard from them. Where are these
file held and can I copy one to the other to fix this? I'm lost now and
am not a novice.

Please give me any advise. I would like both programs to work but not
just one.

Jesse