How to Connect Wirelessly to Internet with fedora 5 - Redhat

This is a discussion on How to Connect Wirelessly to Internet with fedora 5 - Redhat ; Hi, I am trying to get my PC to connect to the internet wirelessly (in Fedora Core 5), using a USB based wireless interface . My PC has a dual boot ie 2 operating systems on it ,, ie Windows ...

  1. How to Connect Wirelessly to Internet with fedora 5

    Hi,
    I am trying to get my PC to connect to the internet wirelessly (in Fedora
    Core 5), using a USB based wireless interface .

    My PC has a dual boot ie 2 operating systems on it ,, ie Windows XP Pro and
    Fedora Core 5 .When I am on my windows XP partition on that machine i can
    connect to the internet using a USB wireless interface (device that looks
    like a pendrive) automatically,successfully

    My question is how do i configure Fedora Core 5 to connect to the internet
    wirelessly via the same USB Wireless interface(or whatever its called).

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Many Thanks

  2. Re: How to Connect Wirelessly to Internet with fedora 5

    Doknik wrote:

    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/

+ Reply to Thread