MISSION AND VISION - Redhat

This is a discussion on MISSION AND VISION - Redhat ; MISSION AND VISION New York St. Lindaville Subd. Phase 1 Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines Tel. 63-38-411-2936, 63-920-954-9826 by Nikki F. Radaza I'm just trying to discuss this, even if this topic is totally different to your group's description. Anyway, may ...

  1. MISSION AND VISION

    MISSION AND VISION
    New York St. Lindaville Subd. Phase 1
    Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
    Tel. 63-38-411-2936, 63-920-954-9826

    by Nikki F. Radaza

    I'm just trying to discuss this, even if this topic is totally
    different to your group's description. Anyway, may I just invite you
    to read this please.

    Life is like a play, this world is the stage "and God is the
    Director, producer in short; He is the creator. He created us because
    of His unconditional and infinite love to each one of us." Each of
    us has his/her own role to perform, this role is like a mission that
    gives us purpose of our existence
    And this purpose bears a vision that can let us see some vital aspects
    of life which can't be seen by the human eyes.
    Do you play your role well?
    Do you have mission and visions to be undertaken here and now?
    And most importantly:
    As our ultimate Director, do you still follow His directions? Being the
    creator, the Alpha and the omega and the savior. "Life is too
    short." Where will I go from here?...

    For more information about Mission And Vision, just email me at
    nikkiradaza@yahoo.com
    I'm so happy to hear from you soon. Regards, more power and may God
    bless us always.

  2. Re: MISSION AND VISION

    On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:03:24 -0700, Nikki wrote:

    > I'm just trying to discuss this, even if this topic is totally different
    > to your group's description. Anyway, may I just invite you to read this
    > please.
    >
    > Life is like a play, this world is the stage "and God is the Director,
    > producer in short; He is the creator.

    Typical Jesus freak... "I know it's wrong to post this here but I'm going
    to do it anyway."

    There is no god... now go away.

    Feingold-Obama '08 - Because the Constitution isn't history,
    It's the law.

  3. Re: MISSION AND VISION

    "Nikki" wrote in message
    news:1150189404.270931.196210@f6g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
    > MISSION AND VISION
    > New York St. Lindaville Subd. Phase 1
    > Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
    > Tel. 63-38-411-2936, 63-920-954-9826
    >

    > by Nikki F. Radaza
    >

    > I'm just trying to discuss this, even if this topic is totally
    > different to your group's description. Anyway, may I just invite you
    > to read this please.
    >
    > Life is like a play, this world is the stage "and God is the
    > Director, producer in short; He is the creator. He created us because
    > of His unconditional and infinite love to each one of us." Each of
    > us has his/her own role to perform, this role is like a mission that
    > gives us purpose of our existence

    < snipped the rest of the religeous crap >

    In this Ng , only Tux is God , anything else is irrelevant.

    True Multitasking is having three computers and a chair with wheels.

    Sandgroper
    Remove KNICKERS to Email
    steveray@KNICKERSiinet.net.au

+ Reply to Thread