I installed FC5 with disabled security options.

I'm using the box to run a couple of server applications.

When I use the loopback interface (localhost:) I can connect to
each application, while if I use the IP address (routed through eth0)
interface, I can connect to some of them and not to others.

So far the following ports are visible from outside: 8080, 9090. 9091, 9092

And these are visible only from the same machine using 'localhost':
8112, 1099, 4100

I changed the /etc/hosts.allow file to include ALL:ALL entry, but it
didn't help.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Dimitar