program - Redhat

This is a discussion on program - Redhat ; I have some World of warcraft movies and i like the music on them. I would like to know of a program that will take out the music from the movie part or anything that will do it....

  1. program

    I have some World of warcraft movies and i like the music on them. I
    would like to know of a program that will take out the music from the
    movie part or anything that will do it.

  2. Re: program

    On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:54:20 -0400, Burton
    wrote:

    >I have some World of warcraft movies and i like the music on them. I
    >would like to know of a program that will take out the music from the
    >movie part or anything that will do it.

    What format are the movies in? Mplayer/mencoder
    (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) can rip DVD's; extract_a52 can extract A/52
    audio from an MPEG stream and a52dec can convert it to wav format
    (http://liba52.sourceforge.net/ for both); lame
    (http://lame.sourceforge.net/) can convert a wav file to an mp3
    file....

    There may be other programs that would be useful, possibly interactive
    or graphical ones; the odds of getting a reply from someone who knows
    more about those things would probably be better if this message had a
    more specific subject line.

+ Reply to Thread