Analysing a REDHAT ES4 server crash - Redhat

This is a discussion on Analysing a REDHAT ES4 server crash - Redhat ; hi, Can someone point me as to where and how to look for the reason behind crashing of our redhat es4 server. Thanks in advance....

  1. Analysing a REDHAT ES4 server crash

    hi,

    Can someone point me as to where and how to look for the reason behind
    crashing of our redhat es4 server.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Analysing a REDHAT ES4 server crash

    A little more detail would be a good start!.

    Have you check messages.log /var/log/messages.log
    have you tried turning off servicec and seeing which one it crashes on.

    What point dose it crash.