I recently posted in another thread about a kernel panic, and finally got by
that it. It was caused by my powering down the PC when a make of the real
time application hung the computer. I tried again and am once again hung. I
know of no other way of getting out of this other than just hitting reset.
Ctrl-C does nothing. Suggestions?

Obz Site: 39 15' 7" N, 121 2' 32" W, 2700 feet
--
"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot
and hang on." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Web Page: