RH Linux nco file? - Redhat

This is a discussion on RH Linux nco file? - Redhat ; What is an nco file? I wrote some tar files to a cd in windows, and when I copy then to Linux, they get an additional suffix of nco. Do I just copy these files and remove the nco to ...

  1. RH Linux nco file?

    What is an nco file? I wrote some tar files to a cd in windows, and when I
    copy then to Linux, they get an additional suffix of nco. Do I just copy
    these files and remove the nco to use them? Actually, all the files I copied
    from Win ended up this way.

    Obz Site: 39 15' 7" N, 121 2' 32" W, 2700 feet
    --
    "When you think about it, electricity is
    really just organized lightning." -- George Carlin

    Web Page:

  2. Re: RH Linux nco file?

    http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/nco

    --
    "A personal computer is called a personal computer because it's yours,
    Anything that runs on that computer, you should have control over."

  3. Re: RH Linux nco file?

    Lenard wrote:

    > W. Watson wrote:
    >

    >>What is an nco file? I wrote some tar files to a cd in windows, and when I
    >>copy then to Linux, they get an additional suffix of nco. Do I just copy
    >>these files and remove the nco to use them? Actually, all the files I
    >>copied from Win ended up this way.

    > http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/nco

    Thanks. Nero. Cute.

    Obz Site: 39 15' 7" N, 121 2' 32" W, 2700 feet
    --
    "When you think about it, electricity is
    really just organized lightning." -- George Carlin

    Web Page:

+ Reply to Thread