need to burn advanced server 4 - Redhat

This is a discussion on need to burn advanced server 4 - Redhat ; I need to burn some copies of AS 4 for a rush install later this week. - where can i download isos? - do they need to be lciensed in some way? (I recall something about AS needing to have ...

  1. need to burn advanced server 4

    I need to burn some copies of AS 4 for a rush install later this week.

    - where can i download isos?
    - do they need to be lciensed in some way? (I recall something about
    AS needing to have a license payment/registratioin or somesuch?)

    cheers

    ian

  2. Re: need to burn advanced server 4

    sorry - AS 3 (THREE) is the required build etc

  3. Re: need to burn advanced server 4

    didds wrote:
    > sorry - AS 3 (THREE) is the required build etc

    Yes, they are licensed, and I doubt you can find the ISOs. However, if
    you would accept a free version, try CentOS (http://www.centos.org/)
    which tracks the same version numbers, and can use the packages made for
    RHEL 3.

    --
    Ed Hurst

+ Reply to Thread