language support (Hebrew) - Redhat

This is a discussion on language support (Hebrew) - Redhat ; Hi, Does Fedora Core supports Hebrew? How can I change the language settings to Hebrew? I have installed both Evolution and Thunderbird email clients. I can read Hebrew emails in both of them but can't figure how to edit in ...

  1. language support (Hebrew)

    Hi,

    Does Fedora Core supports Hebrew?
    How can I change the language settings to Hebrew?

    I have installed both Evolution and Thunderbird email clients. I can
    read Hebrew emails in both of them but can't figure how to edit in
    Hebrew in each of them.

    Thanks,
    Avner

  2. Re: language support (Hebrew)

    Did you install hebrew support when you installed fedora? Are you using
    gnome or kde?

    Avner wrote:
    > Hi,
    >

    > Does Fedora Core supports Hebrew?
    > How can I change the language settings to Hebrew?
    >

    > I have installed both Evolution and Thunderbird email clients. I can
    > read Hebrew emails in both of them but can't figure how to edit in
    > Hebrew in each of them.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Avner

+ Reply to Thread