Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window - Redhat

This is a discussion on Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window - Redhat ; Is there a way to fix the window size for Firefox so that a website can't resize it?...

  1. Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window

    Is there a way to fix the window size for Firefox so that a website can't
    resize it?

  2. Re: Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window

    On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:54:08 -0500, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

    > Is there a way to fix the window size for Firefox so that a website
    > can't resize it?

    Yes.

    Edit/preferences/web features/advanced button across from enable
    javascript/check the appropriate box.

  3. Re: Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window

    "General Schvantzkoph" wrote in message
    newsan.2006.01.16.21.54.08.661002@yahoo.com...
    > Is there a way to fix the window size for Firefox so that a website can't
    > resize it?

    I'm booted to that other OS right now, so I can't verify the Linux version
    of Firefox, but in the Windows version, Tools > Options > Web Features >
    Enable Javascript > Advanced > uncheck "Move or resize existing windows"

    -David

  4. Re: Firefox question, is there a way to stop websites from resizing Firefox window

    On 2006-01-16, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

    > Is there a way to fix the window size for Firefox so that a website can't
    > resize it?

    How is it being resized? If a javascript widget is doing it, just disable
    that function in the "Properties...Content...Enable Javascript...Advanced"
    dialog.

    --

    John (john@os2.dhs.org)

+ Reply to Thread