FA: Quake III Arena & Myth II Soulblighter for Linux - Redhat

This is a discussion on FA: Quake III Arena & Myth II Soulblighter for Linux - Redhat ; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5850996838 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5851006119...

  1. FA: Quake III Arena & Myth II Soulblighter for Linux

  2. Re: FA: Quake III Arena & Myth II Soulblighter for Linux

    Christopher Scott wrote:

    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5850996838
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5851006119

    droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooool!

    How did the linux port work? is it on the weB?

    poly-p man

  3. Re: FA: Quake III Arena & Myth II Soulblighter for Linux

    On 2006-01-12, Poly-poly man wrote:
    > Christopher Scott wrote:
    >
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5850996838
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5851006119

    > droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooool!
    >
    > How did the linux port work?

    They both run great. I've got both of them. They were $2.99
    each at MicroCenter back when I bought them. I think I also got
    HeavyGear 2 for under $10. I think I got Heretic II for a
    couple dollars as well.

    Uh, sure, it is on the weB: http://www.lokigames.com/

    --
    Grant Edwards grante Yow! RHAPSODY in Glue!
    at

+ Reply to Thread