Word Processor - Redhat

This is a discussion on Word Processor - Redhat ; Can anyone tell me how to put scientific notation into Kword, open office , or word? What I need is square root and exponents. Justin...

  1. Word Processor

    Can anyone tell me how to put scientific notation into Kword, open
    office , or word? What I need is square root and exponents.

    Justin

  2. Re: Word Processor

    Justin Benton wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to put scientific notation into Kword, open
    > office , or word? What I need is square root and exponents.

    In OpenOffice Writer, use Insert->Object->Formula
    http://documentation.openoffice.org/..._HowTo_1_0.pdf

    --
    Markku Kolkka
    markku.kolkka@iki.fi

  3. Re: Word Processor

    Markku Kolkka wrote:

    > Justin Benton wrote:
    >

    >>Can anyone tell me how to put scientific notation into Kword, open
    >>office , or word? What I need is square root and exponents.

    > In OpenOffice Writer, use Insert->Object->Formula
    > http://documentation.openoffice.org/..._HowTo_1_0.pdf

    Thanks =)

+ Reply to Thread