Help on Windows client to a Linux Print Server with CUPS on Fedora 4! - Redhat

This is a discussion on Help on Windows client to a Linux Print Server with CUPS on Fedora 4! - Redhat ; Hello All, I have set up a linux print server at my home using CUPS on a Fedora 4 box. It prints fine from the linux server and any linux client in home network. When I try to print from ...

  1. Help on Windows client to a Linux Print Server with CUPS on Fedora 4!

    Hello All,
    I have set up a linux print server at my home using CUPS on a
    Fedora 4 box. It prints fine from the linux server and any linux client
    in home network. When I try to print from my laptop (windows xp),
    Printer test page prints fine, but when I try to print a multi page
    doc, only the first page prints. In the laptop, I have added the
    printer using ipp protocol: network printer ->
    http://[linux_print_server]:631/printers/[shared_print_queue] ->
    Generic driver -> MS Imagesetter.
    In the printer advanced option, i tried every option in the spooling
    section, no success. If you guys have any ideas, Please let me know.
    Thank in advance.

  2. Re: Help on Windows client to a Linux Print Server with CUPS on Fedora 4!

    I have even looked at /var/log/cups/error_log. I dont see any line
    starting with either 'E' or 'e'. Please let me know if you guys have
    any idea whats going wrong.
    Thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread