Panic in SELinux with LiS driver install???? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Panic in SELinux with LiS driver install???? - Redhat ; We are running Red Hat AS 4.0 U2 and when we try to install the LiS streams driver we receive errors regarding being unable to register the filesystem and the system panics. Has anyone else seen this problem? Thanks...

  1. Panic in SELinux with LiS driver install????

    We are running Red Hat AS 4.0 U2 and when we try to install the LiS streams
    driver we receive errors regarding being unable to register the filesystem
    and the system panics. Has anyone else seen this problem?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Panic in SELinux with LiS driver install????

    Here is the message before the panic:

    SELinux: initialized (dev LiS, type LiS), not configured for labeling

    Linux Streams Subsystem failed to register its file system (-13).

    "starvinmarvin" wrote in message
    > We are running Red Hat AS 4.0 U2 and when we try to install the LiS

    streams
    > driver we receive errors regarding being unable to register the filesystem
    > and the system panics. Has anyone else seen this problem?
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread