Multimedia App for Fedora 4 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Multimedia App for Fedora 4 - Redhat ; Hey everyone, Any suggestions for a multimedia player that plays MP3 files and has a media library? I'm using Amarok but it crashes a lot when changing from one file to the next. I have XMMS, and I like it, ...

  1. Multimedia App for Fedora 4

    Hey everyone,

    Any suggestions for a multimedia player that plays MP3 files and has a
    media library? I'm using Amarok but it crashes a lot when changing
    from one file to the next. I have XMMS, and I like it, but it doesn't
    seem to have a media library with it. RealPlayer10 doesn't have a
    media library either.

    On Windows, I use WinAmp Pro. I want something simular for Linux.

    Anybody have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Whitewater

  2. Re: Multimedia App for Fedora 4

    Whitewater wrote:

    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > Any suggestions for a multimedia player that plays MP3 files and has a
    > media library? I'm using Amarok but it crashes a lot when changing
    > from one file to the next. I have XMMS, and I like it, but it doesn't
    > seem to have a media library with it. RealPlayer10 doesn't have a
    > media library either.
    >
    > On Windows, I use WinAmp Pro. I want something simular for Linux.
    >
    > Anybody have any suggestions?

    xine