Hey folks,

I'm trying to replace the standard sftp server on FC4 with vsftpd. I have
it set up with the *few* directives I've been able to find in examples but
it doesn't appear to be listening.

I've created a .pem file and have ssl_enable, ssl_tls... etc set to YES.
It doesn't appear that vsftpd is listening... or perhaps, even running
with the directives in the .conf file.

Does anyone know if the RPM for FC4 supports ssl/ssh? Do I have to compile
my own version with ssh/ssl support enabled?

Is there an alternative ftp server, with similar features, that does work
from the RPMs on the YUM repositories that I might try?

--
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed."
Benjamin Franklin (I didn't know he was a Buddhist)