FC4 upgrade - Redhat

This is a discussion on FC4 upgrade - Redhat ; I upgraded to FC4 (test 3), and the upgrade did not install the kernel source (despite having the source installed for my working kernel). I need the source to get my video driver working (nVidia). Where is the kernel source ...

  1. FC4 upgrade

    I upgraded to FC4 (test 3), and the upgrade did not install the kernel
    source (despite having the source installed for my working kernel). I
    need the source to get my video driver working (nVidia).

    Where is the kernel source on the install DVD?

    Gwen

  2. Re: FC4 upgrade

    Gwen Morse writes:
    >I upgraded to FC4 (test 3), and the upgrade did not install the kernel
    >source (despite having the source installed for my working kernel). I
    >need the source to get my video driver working (nVidia).
    >
    >Where is the kernel source on the install DVD?
    >
    >Gwen

    It is specified in the release notes which are in the root directory
    of the install DVD/CD1.

    scott

+ Reply to Thread