Hi,

I'm working on some issues with the ncpfs and ipxutils packages on my
FC3 installation. After configuring the IPX interface I can see my
NetWare 6 file server via nwsfind and slist. However, everytime I try
to use nprint the program always bombs out on me with an "Unknown Server
error (0x8901)".

What gives here? nwsfind and slist work but nprint doesn't? Just to
make sure I was getting the appropriate modules to load I even tried
(not really wanting to mount anything) ncpmount to load the ncpfs module
(the IPX module was loaded already because I'd configured the IPX
interface). So, what gives here? Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks,

Andrew R. Falanga (a non-HP employee)
Hewlett-Packard Company
11311 Chinden Blvd.
Boise, Idaho
Please note: The e-mail address is purposely
mangled. I do not wish my account at HP to
become a spam haven.