Hello!

Last time I updated my FC3 I wrote all the downloaded *.rpm files on a
CD. How can I use this files to update another FC3 system that is not
connected to the internet? I already tried to use rpm (rpm -Fvh *.rpm)
but this would result in unresolved dependencies. Next I tried using yum
by changing the [fedora-updates] section in the corresponding *.repo
files to something like baseurl=file:///media/cdrom/. But this didn't
work either, because of some *.xml files missing. I really would
appreciate to update the FC3 system offline, since access to the
internet is very expensive in germany!

Thank you!
Stefan