Thunderbird crashes on emails with charset=iso-2022-jp - Redhat

This is a discussion on Thunderbird crashes on emails with charset=iso-2022-jp - Redhat ; I'm using fedora 2 and every time I open emails from someone who has "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-2022-jp" in the headers, Thunderbird 1.0 crashes. Anything I can do about it? DZ...

  1. Thunderbird crashes on emails with charset=iso-2022-jp

    I'm using fedora 2 and every time I open emails from someone who has
    Thunderbird 1.0 crashes. Anything I can do about it?

    DZ

  2. Re: Thunderbird crashes on emails with charset=iso-2022-jp

    begin : around Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:09 DZ spoke to comp.os.linux.misc of :

    > I'm using fedora 2 and every time I open emails from someone who has
    > Thunderbird 1.0 crashes. Anything I can do about it?
    >
    > DZ

    Try turning off the html. Alternatively install that font set

    --
    *~~Use a decent browser and email client~~ *
    http://www.mozilla.org

  3. Re: Thunderbird crashes on emails with charset=iso-2022-jp

    >>I'm using fedora 2 and every time I open emails from someone who has
    >>Thunderbird 1.0 crashes. Anything I can do about it?

    > Try turning off the html. Alternatively install that font set

    And file a bug report at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/ !

    Rich

+ Reply to Thread