Please i need ls -la /dev - Redhat

This is a discussion on Please i need ls -la /dev - Redhat ; I have a Red Hat Enterprise, i'm newbye and i have changed by mistake the group of some files. Please someone would sent to my email rhelserver@gmail.com attached on a file ls -la /dev. Thanks in advance PS i'm sorry ...

  1. Please i need ls -la /dev

    I have a Red Hat Enterprise, i'm newbye and i have changed by mistake
    the group of some files. Please someone would sent to my email
    rhelserver@gmail.com attached on a file ls -la /dev.

    Thanks in advance
    PS i'm sorry but my english is very bad.

  2. Re: Please i need ls -la /dev

    rhelserver wrote:

    > I have ...

    A bad habit of multi-posting? Don't.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com

  3. Re: Please i need ls -la /dev

    Paul Lutus wrote in message news:<10m8tugd2gt50a6@corp.supernews.com>...
    > rhelserver wrote:
    >
    > > I have ...

    > A bad habit of multi-posting? Don't.

    I'm sorry i don't read the delay for 3 to 9 hours and i posted it
    another time. I apologize for this inconveniente.

    Paul please, would you send me?

    Thanks in advance

    Gonzalo

  4. Re: Please i need ls -la /dev

    rhelserver wrote:

    > Paul Lutus wrote in message
    >> rhelserver wrote:
    >>
    >> > I have ...

    >> A bad habit of multi-posting? Don't.

    > I'm sorry i don't read the delay for 3 to 9 hours and i posted it
    > another time. I apologize for this inconveniente.
    >
    > Paul please, would you send me?

    Your question was already answered, clearly and completely, in another
    newsgroup where you posted. Since you made the choice to multi-post, you
    now have to go find the answer.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com