Anyone know hoe to configure a network card in Fedora Core 2? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Anyone know hoe to configure a network card in Fedora Core 2? - Redhat ; Hi, I instlled a 3COM 509TX in an already installed Fedore Core 2 system. I accidentally bypassed the "Add new hardeare" wizard on boot. When rebooting, the wizard no longer shows; is there a way to get it back? My ...

  1. Anyone know hoe to configure a network card in Fedora Core 2?

    Hi,

    I instlled a 3COM 509TX in an already installed Fedore Core 2 system.
    I accidentally bypassed the "Add new hardeare" wizard on boot. When
    rebooting, the wizard no longer shows; is there a way to get it back?

    My problem isd that when I try to manually coinfigure it (using KDE)
    via teh network configuration tool, it sees the hardware and allows me
    to configure as eth1 upon attemtping to activate, I receive the error
    message:

    "3c59C device eth1 does not see4m to be present, delaying
    initialization"

    The NIC is fine and has been tested under Windows XP.

    I'm lost,
    Don

  2. Re: Anyone know hoe to configure a network card in Fedora Core 2?

    Don wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I instlled a 3COM 509TX in an already installed Fedore Core 2 system.

    No, what you did is to multipost. Don't do this.

    --
    Paul Lutus
    http://www.arachnoid.com

+ Reply to Thread