Newbie screen setup - Redhat

This is a discussion on Newbie screen setup - Redhat ; I just installed Fedora on a Virtual PC. How to increase the screen resolution settings?...

  1. Newbie screen setup

    I just installed Fedora on a Virtual PC. How to increase the screen
    resolution settings?

  2. Re: Newbie screen setup

    On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:52:37 +0800, Guus Ellenkamp wrote:

    > I just installed Fedora on a Virtual PC. How to increase the screen
    > resolution settings?

    Check the newsgroup; alt.linux.redhat read the article;

    Color depth - Fedora Core 2- Sorry but I'm a Linux newbie

    --
    Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Please copy me to your .sig! so I can spread
    This E-mail is safe, no Microsoft products were used in creating me!

+ Reply to Thread