Hello,

Does anyone know if the stock RedHat AS and ES support dynamic device
reconfiguration. I'm looking for something similar to drvconfig and devfsadm
that's available on Solaris. Since RedHat does not seem to support modified
kernels I'm looking for something that comes standard in the AS/ES products.

I know about echoing the host bus target lun info to /proc/scsi but this
seems to be limited to two devices. I need to be able to dynamically
add/remove potentially hundreds of devices without rebooting the system and
would prefer if RedHat just did the bus scans and added/removed thedevices.

Is there any plan for this in future RedHat AS/ES products?