KDE fixs its window title size? - Redhat

This is a discussion on KDE fixs its window title size? - Redhat ; Hi all, I changed the all system font size on my KDE to 20points(because I want to be able to stay a little far away from the CRT monitor). The window title, and the window menu bar size does not ...

  1. KDE fixs its window title size?

    Hi all,

    I changed the all system font size on my KDE to 20points(because I want to
    be able to stay a little far away from the CRT monitor).

    The window title, and the window menu bar size does not change accordingly,
    what might be the problem?

    This is very obvious in my netscape. The window title bar is still very
    small, so the 20point font of the window title text got cropped.

    For the menu bar and the "address bar" in netscape, the font does not change
    at all, still the original 10 points, still very small, what is the problem?

    Thanks a lot,

    -Gino

  2. Re: KDE fixs its window title size?

    "Rex Dieter" wrote in message
    > gino wrote:
    >

    > > I changed the all system font size on my KDE to 20points(because I want

    > > be able to stay a little far away from the CRT monitor).
    > >
    > > The window title, and the window menu bar size does not change
    > > accordingly, what might be the problem?

    > WORKSFORME using kde-3.2.3 from http://kde-redhat.sf.net/
    >
    > -- Rex

    What's my version of KDE in Redhat Linux 9.0? How do I check?

    Thanks alot,

    -Gino

+ Reply to Thread