missing nf_register_hook - Redhat

This is a discussion on missing nf_register_hook - Redhat ; On my RH-E-WS-3 I would like to use iptables QUEUE. I am therefore looking, unsuccessfully, in /usr/include... for files containing nf_register_hook, and related things as documented at: http://www.netfilter.org/documentati...O-4.html#ss4.6 Thanks in advance for your advice. Mike....

  1. missing nf_register_hook

    On my RH-E-WS-3 I would like to use iptables QUEUE. I am
    therefore looking, unsuccessfully, in /usr/include... for
    files containing nf_register_hook, and related things as
    documented at:

    http://www.netfilter.org/documentati...O-4.html#ss4.6

    Thanks in advance for your advice.
    Mike.

  2. Re: missing nf_register_hook

    "Mike - EMAIL IGNORED" wrote in message
    > On my RH-E-WS-3 I would like to use iptables QUEUE.
    > I am therefore looking, unsuccessfully, in /usr/include... for
    > files containing nf_register_hook, and related things as
    > documented at:

    http://www.netfilter.org/documentati...O-4.html#ss4.6

    Look for "netfilter.h". It may be in /usr/include/linux or
    /usr/src/linux/include/linux, at least it is in Suse 9.0.

    > Thanks in advance for your advice.
    > Mike.

    Jeff Lary

  3. Re: missing nf_register_hook

    Jeff wrote:

    > "Mike - EMAIL IGNORED" wrote in message
    > > On my RH-E-WS-3 I would like to use iptables QUEUE.
    > > I am therefore looking, unsuccessfully, in /usr/include... for
    > > files containing nf_register_hook, and related things as
    > > documented at:
    > >

    > http://www.netfilter.org/documentati...O-4.html#ss4.6
    > >

    > Look for "netfilter.h". It may be in /usr/include/linux or
    > /usr/src/linux/include/linux, at least it is in Suse 9.0.
    >
    > > Thanks in advance for your advice.
    > > Mike.

    > Jeff Lary

    Thanks for the lead. On my system it is:
    /usr/src/linux-2.4.21-4.EL/include/linux/netfilter.h
    Mike

+ Reply to Thread