how to check the ip address - Redhat

This is a discussion on how to check the ip address - Redhat ; Hi: What's command to check the ip address in Redhat Linux just as ipconfig does in Windows? Thanks. Gui Xie...

  1. how to check the ip address

    Hi:
    What's command to check the ip address in Redhat Linux just as ipconfig
    does in Windows? Thanks.

    Gui Xie

  2. Re: how to check the ip address

    On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 12:18:19 +0900, a posting issued forth from Gui Xie...
    > Hi:
    > What's command to check the ip address in Redhat Linux just as ipconfig
    > does in Windows? Thanks.
    >
    > Gui Xie

    /sbin/ifconfig

    man ifconfig

    --
    Jacob

    To email me, remove '-not-really' and '-possibly' from my email address.

  3. Re: how to check the ip address

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:18:19 +0900, Gui Xie wrote:

    > Hi:
    > What's command to check the ip address in Redhat Linux just as ipconfig
    > does in Windows? Thanks.
    >
    > Gui Xie

    /sbin/ifconfig

    --