html coding - Redhat

This is a discussion on html coding - Redhat ; On windows I used Frontpage to do basic html coding. Saved me having to do everything in html. Is there any such wsywyg html coder for FC2? There are hundreds of rms but I don't know what each one of ...

  1. html coding

    On windows I used Frontpage to do basic html coding.

    Saved me having to do everything in html.

    Is there any such wsywyg html coder for FC2?

    There are hundreds of rms but I don't know what each one of them does...

    Michael

  2. Re: html coding

    In article , Michael wrote:
    > On windows I used Frontpage to do basic html coding.
    >
    > Saved me having to do everything in html.
    >
    > Is there any such wsywyg html coder for FC2?
    >
    > There are hundreds of rms but I don't know what each one of them does...

    There are several, but for quick coding, Mozilla has a composer.

  3. Re: html coding

    I've been happily using nvu http://www.nvu.com/ for a while now.

    --
    Jafar As-Sadiq Calley