getting redhad to download? - Redhat

This is a discussion on getting redhad to download? - Redhat ; Hi, I am new to linux, can anyone tell me where I canget the binaries to download? Thanks. JB...

  1. getting redhad to download?

    Hi,

    I am new to linux, can anyone tell me where I canget the binaries to
    download?

    Thanks.
    JB

  2. Re: getting redhad to download?

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:41:23 +0100, jb wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am new to linux, can anyone tell me where I canget the binaries to
    > download?

    For older versions of Red Hat Linux look here;
    http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html

    For Fedora look here;
    http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

    --
    "In short, without this exclusive franchise, called the Windows API,
    we would have been dead a long time ago." M$ Senior VP Bob Muglia '96

+ Reply to Thread